This Augmented Reality interactive game is a blast. People will learn about Latino dance rhythms while playing a fun interactive game. When people point their phone to the marker in your Poster, a dancer will appear floating in the air between the screen of your phone and the poster, and you will have a set of buttons to try to guess which latino rhythm you are watching. Get enough points, compete against your friends, have fun while you learn about latino rhythms!
Amaze your friends with this interactive augmented reality Poster. Best of all, there is nothing to install. Click to learn how easy is to use the Augmented Posterinis
A wild ride
- Compatible with Android (chrome browser) and iPhone/iPad (safari browser). It is recommended to use phones with good memory and CPU power for the experience to be smooth and fast.
- Nothing to install. Scanning the QR-code on the poster launches the Posterini augmented reality app on the browser of your mobile phone. On iPhone (iOS 12+) simply open the camera and point it towards the QR-code to scan it. On Android, use any of the many free QR-code scanning apps available. Os use our free web qr scanner at posterini.com/qr
- Point the phone towards the poster design. The augmented reality app activates the interactive game. The posterini dancer appears through the mobile phone screen when it identifies the pattern on the interactive poster.
- A perfect family experience, great for friends and family, and a great gift for any holiday or party.
- The light falling on the poster design must be uniform. Avoid reflections, light that is too bright or too dim. For the phone to detect the design in the interactive poster, light conditions must be even.
Surprise your friends or somebody you just met. Make friends with our unique interactive posters.
Dancer: Yaneys Cabrera.